About Me

My name is Stacey, and I'm an American ex-pat living in Geneva, Switzerland, with my husband, Aaron, and our cat, Isabella. I love to cook, especially baking, and I collect recipes from many places ... if only I could spend all day cooking and baking! I'll never be able to make every recipe I've collected, but part of the joy is reading and planning menus to make one day.

But alas, I also must work for a living, in Communications. Which means I get to enjoy another passion: writing. I also enjoy eating, which makes the cooking more fun, traveling, and reading. And finally, I'm learning French as a second language and find it to be one of the hardest things I've ever done! I am a completely different person when speaking French: timid, shy, not at all like the outgoing, extroverted, English-speaking Stacey. But, I'm working hard and making progress to become more bold and confident en francais. So you'll see lots of French words and phrases thrown in, as I work to improve my vocabulary ... and yours!

I hope you enjoy the posts, and that you will let me know about your experiences in the kitchen too!